Bioimaging & Morphomics
email: gaby "at" igc.gulbenkian.pt
Head of UIC:Advanced Imaging - Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência
- Starting to prepare the 2017 NEUBIAS Bioimage Anlaysis symposium and training schools in Oeiras-Lisbon...
- Getting ready for the SPAOM2016 meeting in Bilbao. Will have a microWorkshop on DIY llight-sheet and OPenT!
- Getting ready for the 2016 NEUBIAS course on Bioimage Analysis
- 5th EMBO Practical Course on 3D Developmental Imaging is over and a great success: thanks to all participants!
Follow us on facebook and check some of the course results.
- Webinar for Bitplane's "When Size Matters" series, showing OPenT and Haeckaliens is available here.
- http://www.nikonsmallworld.com/people/image/gabriel-martins/1 ....What else can I say? that this is a great honor and a special recognition of my work.
- "Haeckaliens" quailE13 and rabbit are included in the "images of distinction" of the 2013 NIKON SMALL WORLD PHOTOMICROGRAPHY COMPETITION.
- Haeckaliens" are already online. This is an ongoing project and I'm looking for motivated students and collaborators to help develop this project.
Online profiles: Google Scholar; ReseacherID (A-1538-2012), LinkedIn, facebook;
...but I'm not very active on social NOTworking ;)