Bioimaging & Morphomics
email: gaby "at" igc.gulbenkian.pt
Head of UIC:Advanced Imaging - Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência
What am I up to next?
- Getting ready for the 2017 NEUBIAS course on Bioimage Analysis (Sweden)
- finishing new version of OPenT, now with improved (simpler) acquisition plugin and pre-processing of images.
Latest courses & communications:
- Participation @FOM2017, Bordeaux
- Participation at Pollen Network- Imaging Workshop, Univ Maryland 5-10 April 2017 (1st time OPenT traveled across the Atlantic!).
- Bioimaging course at FCUL (Feb 2017)
- Local organizer of 2017 NEUBIAS Bioimage Anlaysis symposium and training schools in Oeiras-Lisbon...
- SPAOM2016 meeting in Bilbao 2016. microWorkshop on DIY light-sheet and OPenT
- Webinar for Bitplane's "When Size Matters" series, showing OPenT and Haeckaliens is available here.
- "Haeckaliens" quailE13 and rabbit included in images of distinction" of 2013 NIKON SMALL WORLD PHOTOMICROGRAPHY COMPETITION.
Online profiles: Google Scholar; ReseacherID (A-1538-2012), LinkedIn, facebook;
...but I'm not very active on social NOTworking ;)