I teach the following regular courses:
- Bioimaging course (master's level) at FCUL. This theoretical/practical course addresses all aspects of Bioimaging, from microscopy to biomedical imaging techniques. For more information visit the course website: http://sites.google.com/site/bioimagingfcul/
- PIB: Practical Image Analysis in Biology. Advanced course on image analysis for biologists. The 1st edition was in 2012 sponsored by CBA. More info on this course here:
A 2nd edition of the course is planned for spring 2013. Send me an email if you are interested in attending this course!
- EMBO Practical Course on 3D Developmental Imaging
Now on the 3rd edition! This is an advanced practical course on 3D imaging of embryos. The course is done with the colalboration of the Cell Imaging Unit of Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência and of CBA. This is an highly competitive course for which only 15 students from all over the world are selected. For more information visit the official website: http://events.embo.org/12-developmental-imaging
- "FCUL Micro-workshop" series. Yearly internal workshops on microscopy. These workshops are attended by ~20 participants from internal departments and from neighboring institutions. It includes training on the use of the equipment available at the "FCUL Microscopy and Image Analysis Lab".
- "O Peixe Zebra" - Practical on using Danio rerio in the developmental biology lab; FCUL Animal Developmental Biology course for undergrad students.
Aside from these courses I participate regularly as invited speaker in other courses (a more complete list is available here) such as:
- PhD program at FCUL (2012)
- PhD Program at Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciencia (IGC) (2007-2011)
- PhD program at Instituto the Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica (2009-2012)
- Workshops at the IGC and Instituto de Medicina Molecular (2007-2011)
If you would like to have the presentation slides of one of my lectures drop me a message (click on my photo on the left sidebar!).